Preparation is key!
Remember, when a disaster strikes, the time for preparation has ended. So, don’t procrastinate preparation! We’re a nonprofit corporation, and we want to help you be ready.
For further information, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasons to donate:
- Your donation is tax deductible because we are a 501(c)(3) corporation. (Everyone’s tax situation is different, so please consult your tax advisor.)
- Our organization consists solely of dedicated volunteers who receive no compensation for their work.
- For each dollar invested in preparedness, there is a $4 to $40 savings in response and recovery.
- Preparation saves lives, reduces severity of injuries, and reduces property damage.
- We do not pay professional fundraisers.
Ways to donate:
Donate via PayPal
Make a direct contribution via PayPal (credit or debit card, or your PayPal account) by clicking the Donate button below:
If you have a PayPal account, you may contribute via PayPal’s Giving Fund, and we will receive 100% of your contribution.
Donate when you shop at Ralphs or Food4Less.
Click here to view/print instructions.
Donate your unused gift cards online
Unlock the value in your unwanted, unused, or partially used gift cards by donating the balance to us. Click here.
Donate via check
Write a check to Southern California Preparedness Foundationand mail it to:
Southern California Preparedness Foundation
19300 Rinaldi Street, Unit 7333
Northridge, CA 91327-8818
Thank you for supporting the Southern California Preparedness Foundation! All contributions are gratefully appreciated.