Preparation is key!
Remember, when a disaster strikes, the time for preparation has ended. So, don’t procrastinate preparation! We’re a nonprofit corporation, and we want to help you be ready.
For further information, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasons to donate:
- Your donation is tax deductible because we are a 501(c)(3) corporation. (Everyone’s tax situation is different, so please consult your tax advisor.)
- Our organization consists solely of dedicated volunteers who receive no compensation for their work.
- For each dollar invested in preparedness, there is a $4 to $40 savings in response and recovery.
- Preparation saves lives, reduces severity of injuries and trama, and reduces property damage.
- We do not pay professional fundraisers.
Ways to donate:
Shop at Amazon
The Southern California Preparedness Foundation is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Donate via PayPal
Make a direct contribution via PayPal (credit or debit card, or your PayPal account) by clicking the Donate button below:
If you have a PayPal account, you may contribute via PayPal’s Giving Fund, and we will receive 100% of your contribution.
Donate when you shop at Ralphs or Food4Less.
Click here to view/print instructions.
Donate your unused gift cards online
Unlock the value in your unwanted, unused, or partially used gift cards by donating the balance to us. Click here.
Donate via check
Write a check to Southern California Preparedness Foundation and mail it to:
Southern California Preparedness Foundation
19300 Rinaldi Street, Unit 7333
Northridge, CA 91327-8818
Donate via Giving Assistant
You can support Southern California Preparedness Foundation just by shopping online! Use Giving Assistant to shop at 3,000+ popular retailers including Michaels, Home Depot, and Kohl’s, and they’ll donate as much as 30% of your total purchase price to Southern California Preparedness Foundation.
Thank you for supporting the Southern California Preparedness Foundation!
All contributions are gratefully appreciated.
(Depending on your particular tax situation, contributions may be deductible.)